What is more exciting than variety?
We are thrilled to be able to help so many different customers from all over the world overcome the challenges that they face during the development and manufacturing. Due to non-disclosure agreements, we can only report on projects that we have been involved in to a limited extent. Instead we have put together a list of some typical services that are a good reflection of our everyday work.
- Manufacturing of models and prototypes for the industrial sector and for medical technology
- Development of circuits
- Design, simulation and PCB layouting of analogue and digital circuits
- Accompaniment of development projects – from the initial idea, through to mass production
- Malfunction analyses for electronic circuits
- Wire bonding analyses
- System and circuit optimisation
- Contract manufacturing of externally developed products in the areas of COB, SMD and custom packaging
- Assembly of integrated circuits, sensors, actuators, micro and large camera chips, optical components, LED and laser chips
- Packaging and development of highly-integrated systems, such as stacked chips (chip-on-chip, stacked dies) or multi-chip modules (MCM)
- Automation of manual manufacturing processes
- Development of product-specific production machines
- Development of test set-ups for testing electronic and optical circuits
- Calculation and measurements for acoustics